I don't agree with #8 a6 `( x9 q% G2 L: e" `! u: h; S, l" N" g4 X1 g( e6 ?
I just want to think about a simplified system on home use only. - u! g; [3 k# e! ^1 A2 K, V F3 Y
: e7 w5 S# C7 q7 v- {" T/ ~
it will be cost less and easier for use. 3 R) V/ v* J& b ! k& v+ M, B% o% s7 J& {6 Z. { y0 c- Rjust so so
I don't agree with #8 ) N; e0 j2 B7 p6 I6 i
# D/ J6 s+ `, n/ h8 @! O9 e. T i
I just want to think about a simplified system on home use only. 9 s8 U& [) n+ r+ N/ y5 t, r# C1 J 9 c9 P: H/ K$ C1 D X* p$ Lit will be cost less and easier for use. 5 ] t# |- K1 j6 Z1 p& ~
1 L) Z% k0 I9 @) ]- S( K
just so so$ m @& H" C: M- T# d
飞扬在天 发表于 2009-5-28 21:35